Thursday, July 2, 2026

To the Holy Guardian Angel



O holy Angel, you are my faithful guardian, appointed by God. Remain always at my side. Protect me from every danger, guard my soul, and keep me from every evil.

Lead me according to the holy will of God, that I may never offend Him, but may love Him with all my heart, with all my soul, and with all my strength, and serve Him faithfully all the days of my life.

May all the holy Angels and all the Saints of God intercede for me, that Almighty God may be gracious to me, through the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Ghost.

Amen. 
 


The Little Handwritten Prayer, 1816 - p.11


No comments:

Post a Comment

Offering to Our Blessed Mother

  O my Lady, O my Mother, I give myself completely to you today. Everything I have, and everything I am, I place into your loving hands. I o...